threads
Page 1 of 2
Isuzu Projects \  Finally moves on its own.

Finally moves on its own.

Isuzu Projects
views 1645
replies 16
following 5

westanbro   +1y
Finally got all the wiring done and the 2.6 Fuel injection to carb conversion done and took it for a spin.
thread post photo
gldsuzi   +1y
Great feeling isn't it !!!!
brianbgboy   +1y
damn! that looks just like the truck i was working on all day saturday, and you kinda look like the guy that owns it too!!!!!!! haha. i am glad we got it purring as good as it does bro, it has plenty of power, and sound kick a$$ too. however, i think that dually in the backround of the video is a bad mofo too!!!! later bro, brian
westanbro   +1y
Thanks for the help Brian. Glad its running, kinda tired of pushing it on and off the trailer. Now I just have to work on them squeaky brakes, lol.
speedylowz   +1y
sounds kinda beefy.........bout time u got that thing driveable!! LOL Brian u shoulda came out of Minitrucker retirement sooner
brianbgboy   +1y
good luck with the squeeking brakes! that seems to be an isuzu trademark. as far as the help thing goes, anytime bro. that is what true friends do for each other. now that we have you going, speedy needs to get his to me to get it back on the road. later, brian
brianbgboy   +1y
sometimes we all need that swift kick in the a$$ to get things done. i kept on wes at the rayne show to fire it up, and spent all day sat. with him getting it all dialed in. it sure is peppy!! as far as the retirement thing goes, you are absoulutly right. i havent had fun building these things in years, and in the last few months things have been great. good to have all you fellows as friends, it sure makes life a little easier if you know what i mean. when am i going to see the green isuzu at my shop speedy? lets get'er done for scrapin!!!! later, brian
speedylowz   +1y
Going work on it tonight & tommorrow night. That Scrapin thing doesn't sound like a bad idea, if u can fit me in ur schedule!!!lol. I am gonna pick up my old frontend from the shop,it's got clears & OEM brackets if ur interested in it. I will probalby need the trailer to get it to ya over there...but we'll figure it out lata!!
brianbgboy   +1y
yea bro. i need that front end. i also need a rt door. did you move the wheels yet? i will fit in to get it done, we need to make some dinner plans for this upcoming weekend, and i can take it back home then. i will call you either later on tonight, or tomorrow to see what all you have for the future beast!!!!! later, brian
westanbro   +1y
Now we just need to get a 2.6 for Speedy so he can have the 900 horsepower we will have, lol.