New pics

Isuzu Projects
views 2360
replies 10
following 7

westanbro   +1y
Got new pics of the project up. Look at my profile. Later
eatinpavement   +1y
looks awesome bro. if you still lookin for a motor, i still have it. just make offer.
speedylowz   +1y
Lookin good Bro. Coming along nicely. Nice Chrome door handles!!!
isuzueh   +1y
truck is looking pimp man
nascarguy3   +1y
Looks good man.....
eatinpavement   +1y
do you plan on driving it smacked? your prolly gonna get ridiculous axle wrap at lower pressure causing the back to squat more when taking off and your pinion angle must change alot doesnt it? is that how your old truck was? just wandering i know i had issues with mine with the same setup.
westanbro   +1y
Pinion angle doesnt change much at ride height. All the isuzus ive done have had similiar setups and never gave problems. I use a stiff shock in the rear and never got bad squat out of any of em. Its all good. Just give me a ballpark on how much your looking to get for that motor. And do u have the tranny.
jester2   +1y
looks good
eatinpavement   +1y
i hear ya. mine is set up the same exact way. it wasnt bad with the 17s, but with the 19s its noticable. regardless i have never had any actual problems with it, i just cant ride hammered or the back will squat too much when i take off. still good to see your still in the game. just the other day i was lookin at some old pics and came across one of ole prime time from a show in yazoo city. i think i even have some somewhere when it was all peach with airshocks all around at elmwood when i first met you, lol. anyways if you need anything, holla! btw i take a few hundred for that motor, whatever you lookin to spend unless you can find me a good running honda civic motor.
farmer joe   +1y
lookin clean man!!

what wheels are those?