Sic pup

Isuzu Projects
views 8393
replies 40
following 9

blackls1   +1y
That front valance looks good.
sicpupidaho   +1y
Thanks guys. i now have a couple new pics up in my pics.i took them with my phone.the dash pic is going to be the main color of the truck. im going to redo alot of the truck this winter i have allready started. i have new ideas and want to have it all done by spring.
isuzueh   +1y
dash looks pimp man how did you go about wiring all of the controls into the rodeo ones???
sicpupidaho   +1y
i moved all the light controls under the dash. also what do you guys thing of the shaved markers in the other pic.
sicpupidaho   +1y
i just thought i would give you guys an update finally. i cut the bed back out and started over and cut the old skin off and have a new one to go on.i also put a air tank under my truck so its not in the bed and now the batteries are below the bed also. i havnt had much time for her lately but im getting her back to were i want her. i will get some pics up soon.
speedylowz   +1y
thankx for the update Paul now bring on the pics....lol!!!
sicpupidaho   +1y
i need to borrow a friend of mines camera because i dont have one i will get some up soon.
/// xception   +1y
I WANT SOME PICTURES!!!!! Let us see the sicpup!
sicpupidaho   +1y
I will i need to borrow my friends camera and i want alittle more done before i show you guys. i have been really busy at the shop lately so i havnt had much time for the pup. i also need to order all my sheet metal for the bed.
/// xception   +1y
We just kidding Paul. Can wait to see what you have in mind during the winter.