Page 2 of 2
Isuzu Projects \  Project: My Other Girlfriend Updated 5-24-2007

Project: My Other Girlfriend Updated 5-24-2007

Isuzu Projects
views 3560
replies 13
following 8

isuzueh   +1y
dam homie truck looks badass!!! got any pictures of how you modified the rockers???
keele   +1y
"mightymini" what exactly are you wanting to know. Though I have the truck back together I might be able to help you. I know the thing like the back of my hand. Are you needing to know where hoses or wires go or what. Just hit me up I am always willing to help.

"isuzuEH" thanks for the compliments man, I don't have any pictures of how I modified the rockers but I can try and explain it as best as can be. Basically got the truck up off the ground got took a grinder with a cut off wheel and made a starting cut in the rocker where I wanted the truck to lay. Then took a saw za with a NEW blade and cut from that cut to the back and that cut to the front. so basically the pinch just fell off. Then you have to cut a little on the front and back of the rocker (like where the rocker meets the wheel well, and where the rocker meets the back of the cab). Now then what I did was take a 2x4 and a jack and put the 2x4 under the rocker that is now flapping and folded it under the truck and rewelded it. Now before you can fold it under and re weld it you have to cut some out of the backside of the rocker under the truck. I will try and see if I have some pics or can get some cause the more I explain this The more it prob. doesn't make alot of since.

If ya'll need help with anything just IM me and I will help the best I can. Might take me a bit to respond but I have been super busy working on other people's rides right now.
/// xception   +1y
So is there any new pictures of the truck. How is your progress coming along?
93zuzu89   +1y
the build is coming along niiiice.