Isuzu Projects \  PROJECT>Repair 03-12-08 UPDATE

PROJECT>Repair 03-12-08 UPDATE

Isuzu Projects
views 13768
replies 101
following 14

speedylowz   +1y
Thankx Paul How's your truck coming along
Post was last edited on Mar 03, 2008 09:03. This post has been edited 1 times.
eatinpavement   +1y
i love it!!! thats got to be the baddest isuzu in south la. hey fool dont forget about me on your way to spring fling, the grille and seatbelt. your truck gives me insane thoughts about stock flooring my daily. also, can you send me some pics of you radius arms?
speedylowz   +1y
Thankx for the compliments Bro. We will probably be rolling out of Lafay. around 3ish roughly. I will bring your stuff for ya it would be kewl if u could meet me by I-10 Give me a holla this week.
sicpupidaho   +1y
Slow and painful still. im trying but she is going back in prime for this show season. I dont want to paint just yet.
isuzueh   +1y
dude man you're truck has come along way great work man i love the new primer

p.s where did you pick up that phantom grill??
speedylowz   +1y
yeah i hear ya Paul it's hard to decide what color to paint I juz wanted 2 be like you Bro. That's why I'mrollin Primor o yeah and grille lol!!

I got the grille from AIM industries it took like 5 calls & patience
sicpupidaho   +1y
I have picked my colors the paint on my dash is one of them. I want to make sure every thing is done that i want before i paint because there will be noway i can just touch up a area when im done. I have a really good painter lined up to paint it . We both want it on a cover when she is done. So we can rock primer and cool grilles together for now.lol
speedylowz   +1y
Hey Paul sounds like the same thing I am going through with mine Bro. except i think your's sounds like it's gonna be alota masking & taping.... thst color on your dash will look good with any addition to it. I am juz folowing in your footsteps as far as the primer & grille I had to juz looked too damn good man!!! lol!!!
isuzueh   +1y
I apologize to the both of you im ordering my grill come pay day gonna keep the corner lights for now though
speedylowz   +1y
No worriies here Bro. Juz post some pics when u get it on the truck