views 13734
replies 101
following 14

speedylowz   +1y
LOL @ sicpupidaho
speedylowz   +1y
The New bed.......
low_pup   +1y
hey are those corner fillers i see!!!???? i want some. i really like the phantom. i love mine exept for my corners! grrrrr.... lookin good though.
sicpupidaho   +1y
If you dont shave the markers take the old grill and cut the corners off and attach them to the marker lights. look at mine thats what i did.
speedylowz   +1y

Yup that's what it is I am shaving my corners!!!!!!! Should change up the front a bit also.
thread post photo
nuku   +1y
Looks the goods mate
mightymini   +1y
looks like you have the billet in the bumper too. Did your billet fit correctly or did you have to cut it down to make it fit? Mines like way too long and if I trim it down i will have to weld a new mounting tab on the billet to allow myself to attach it to the bumper
speedylowz   +1y

Thankx Bro. Yeah I saw your truck from some of the coverage on the net Looks good Have fun wit the repairs......... I know I am not gonna drag mine again EVR>>>>.......??? Maybe? Post some pics of the progress or lack of !!! LOL!!

thread post photo
low_pup   +1y
yeah i want fillers for my amigo fenders. right now im stuck with the stupid gaps. errr.....
speedylowz   +1y

Mine didn't fit that great when i got it we did some tweaking on it a lil but they don't fit all that great to begin with. Mine is a lil long also. Hope that helps you.......
thread post photo