Page 3 of 4
Isuzu Projects \  93pup

93pup

Isuzu Projects
views 6794
replies 33
following 15

my93pup   +1y
OK update I started sanding every inch of paint I am going down to bear metal. hood and finders have been stripped.
blackls1   +1y
You guys have me thinking. I wonder what a truck would look like with the bodyline shaved. I like the look of the Amigo.
lowasspup   +1y
that is my old amigo. it was a 89 with a 4 1/2 inch body drop on 17's. someone ruined it when i was in highschool. it turned into a shell with dented everything. i wish i kept those fenders. they were sick! i could use them now. . . . and im in AZ so hit me up!
low_pup   +1y
come on ryan, get some new pics up. i told josh to have you hit me up if you wanted to get any tat work done but my phones off now so email me at
93zuzu89   +1y
i've seen a pup with the bodyline shaved. i vaguely remember but it didnt look that bad.
speedylowz   +1y

Been having that pic on my computer forever. that thing was Badass wish u still had it.
low_pup   +1y
well im glad you sold your truck. you didnt shave anything you DESTROYED IT! you need to be slapped for what you did to that truck and seriously just fucking throw your welder in the trash because you should never be aloud to use one ever again.

this may be a sign of me talking shit but its only the truth. the truck is sitting in front of my house right now and its truely fucked up from this douch bag. everywhere he welded is warped to shit, everywhere he grinded is so par pitted in its stupid! and im pretty sure he used a grinder to sand the hood.

THROW ALL YOUR TOOLS AWAY RYAN!
/// xception   +1y
Where are the pictures of the pup with the body lines shaved.....
low_pup   +1y
no idea. but what he was talking about was the seems my the tail lights and roof area. he fucked that trucl up bad then another buddy of mine got it. then it got sold on the almighty craigslist and sold again... poor truck. i hope the kid never owns another truck.
/// xception   +1y
If I ever sell my Isuzu im buying another one. I have some cool ideas that I might want to put out there.