Page 2 of 3
Isuzu Projects \  PROJECT: Rebuild

PROJECT: Rebuild

Isuzu Projects
views 5626
replies 27
following 9

/// xception   +1y
I personally think a nice power sunroof would be sweet looking. Not sure what the biggest one that is made but I know a company called Webasto makes them.
speedylowz   +1y

I have been seeing those on some peeps rides Wonder if I can get one straight from Webasto or not. Those are pimp!!
thread post photo
isuzueh   +1y
yea it be nice get get one of those power roofs off of a pontiac G3
gldsuzi   +1y
Dude i'm 99.99% sure that they make power rag tops, just so you know
isuzueh   +1y
update:

not a big one but winter is finally over so im back at it haha (i wish I had a garage) sooooo all im doing is stripping the motor down and sending it out to get rebuilt. Also im doing some more work to the box ie trim the fenders so i can tuck my rims and also cutting the factory tubs out.... and also im just waitng on my rims to come back from the wheel shop and im gonna throw those on aswell....

here is the crappy 2.6 haha dont worry its gonna come back nice and shiney

here is the mess im gonna be dealing with while the engine is gone away....any suggestions on ways to clean it up ie hide wires ect..

the billet I got from speedy I just threw them in there for kicks

I have a feeling im gonna rip this back off in no time haha
isuzueh   +1y
got the rims back from the shop!

/// xception   +1y
Good luck with the project man. My solution on the wires were to get rid of them for good. Hint Hint 350.
gldsuzi   +1y
Post was last edited on Apr 04, 2007 12:04. This post has been edited 1 times.
gldsuzi   +1y
isuzuEH wrote
here is the mess im gonna be dealing with while the engine is gone away....any suggestions on ways to clean it up ie hide wires ect..

Get a weber carb that will do away with alot of the wires and sensors, and alot of the emmisions shit if you want.
isuzueh   +1y
its been awhile but the truck is off to the shop to get the engine put in