views 19558
replies 77
following 17

gldsuzi   +1y
thanks fellas
blackls1   +1y
cool
gldsuzi   +1y
It's been a long ass time! I got some shit done I figured id'e show you guys. I'm finally ready to do a mock up, and BD the bed!

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Got the engine almost together

Made a path to run the lines

thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
Truck is coming along really well. Cant wait to see it all together. I love how clean that motor is and a stock one too.
gldsuzi   +1y
It's been years since i last updated this. I have been working on it slowly but surely since then. i got the bed mounted, bed floor framing done, combo in place, the steering taken care of, got air tank and compressor mounts made, exhaust routed, droped the engine and trans an inch, got new upper and lower control arms, the lowers are A arm style now (there is a pic below with the setup for the LCA) im pretty sure thats it for now (ill take pics of all that soon) next steps are going to be making new UCA mouts and redoing the bag mounts and redropping the front X-member in a better way.

Here are the only pics i have of any of this work they're off my cell phone. im going to try to keep this thread updated now

thread post photo

thread post photo
ityler   +1y
anymore updates man??
gldsuzi   +1y
not right now but when there are some i'll def post them up
gldsuzi   +1y
it's been a long time but i've finally got some things done. I have redone my front x-member, my upper control arm mounts, and front upper bag mounts. I also mounted my new upper and lower control arms, valves, air tanks, bed mounts. the fame has been painted w/ por15. parts have been powder coated.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo