Page 3 of 13
Isuzu Projects \  PROJECT ISABELLA

PROJECT ISABELLA

Isuzu Projects
views 26551
replies 120
following 26

dragnisuzu   +1y
That is a ver unique lever setup with that rear end, very creative keep up the work man, and keep the pix updated.
tnjeff   +1y
THANKS BRO I WAS TRYIN TO KEEP IT LOW CLEAN AND HAVE AND NICE EDGEY GNARLEY FEEL I THINK I GOT THAT ...NEW PICS PROB TOMORROW THEN I WILL BE AT RESO SO ILL BE TAKIN A BREAK ON IT
tnjeff   +1y
GETTIN READY TO GO DO SOME CHRISTMAS WELDING I SHOULD BE ADDING NEW PICS BY THE END OF THE DAY
sicpupidaho   +1y
Sweet frame i like the upper control arms and mounts.
tnjeff   +1y
THANKS BRO....THE ARMS ARE CIRCLE TRACK ARMS 40 EACH FROM SPEEDWAY WITH S10 BALLJOINTS
tnjeff   +1y
HERES SOME FRONT SUSPENSION SHOTS
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
oldskewlkool   +1y
wassup, you wanna bouild my chassis
dragn92nznsi   +1y
pretty sick
dragn92nznsi   +1y
after looking at your setup again, it doesnt look like youre going to get enough lift to clear those wheels. where you have your bag mounted could be part of the problem. if you mount those front bags as close to the pivot point as possible, you'll get more lift (obviously). how far are you bodydropping it? angled rocker or flat? mine is flat, and to clear my 20s on 30 series tires im notching into my frame half way to get my re-7 bags as close to the pivot as possible... and im making the upper control arms work with the notch rather than vice versa. if i were you i would cut your core support down to where its going to be (without the inner fenders), drop your frame horns, put it on there and hold up a fender... sorry to say, it doesnt look like its going to be enough to clear those wheels.
tnjeff   +1y
WE MEASURED THE LIFT LAST NIGHT AND I AM PULLING 9 INCHES IN THE FRONT....I CAN ONLY GUESS AT THE CLEARENCE RIGHT NOW BUT IF I HAVE TO CHANGE THE FRONT SET UP I WILL...I HAD CONSIDERED NOTCHING THE FRAME FOR A RE-7 AND I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO....THANKS FOR THE CONCERN....ILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE I GUESS......HOW MUCH DO U GET?AND WHAT SIZE TIRE ARE U RUNNING.? I AM ALSO RUNNING A 20 WE ARE DOING ALL THE MOCK WORK ON 1 245/35-20 BUT THE ACTUAL TIRE IS GONNA BE A 225/35-20