threads
Page 7 of 11
Isuzu Projects \  Project Overkill (UPDATED 4-5-07)((UPPERS INCLUDED))

Project Overkill (UPDATED 4-5-07)((UPPERS INCLUDED))

Isuzu Projects
views 25277
replies 100
following 19

/// xception   +1y
Paul I meant to say my entire truck. Its actually nice to see so many nice Isuzu's being built. Not many people think much of them anymore. I think people shy away from building them cause noone makes shit for them after all these years.
dragn92nznsi   +1y
yeah it sucks during the build but i respect someone who made stuff... i agree with built not bought, i respect a builder not someone with deep pockets
/// xception   +1y
I agree with what you said. I dont mind people that buy rides done and change some stuff. I cant stand the people that buy a ride and say they did all the work.
dragn92nznsi   +1y
couple updates... cant get a 30 series to fit on my wheels, so I got pretty small 35s... less than an inch of difference, and it fits under the hood so its all good

got everything cut out on the waterjet, it wont be long until its rolling

we finished assembling the cantilever arm for the drivers side, it still needs to be ground, cleaned, sharpened, and painted, but this is where we are
thread post photo

the poly melted when we welded the pivot in, but it only melted a little... that stuff smells HORRIBLE... problem is solved tho.

the JB is a photoshoped DW Drums logo I changed to my initials... im a big DW fan

isuzueh   +1y
sweet man!!! I play drums aswell you in a band or anything?
dragn92nznsi   +1y
i was, we broke up recently due to some personal conflict within haha

i love playing drums... drums and minitrucks are the 2 places my money goes... once my zoo has paint on it, im gonna start really building my kit, i think im going rack setup, neil peart style with his number of toms, 6 cymbals or so, a zil bel, DW 7000 double bass, shine snare... pig pie throne haha... and eventually some electronic drums that i can prgram with whatever sound i want, i love that
mightymini   +1y
looks good man, i also play some drums
/// xception   +1y
Like the new pics you posted. Cant wait to see more. I never played the drums so I can say I did....LOL
low_pup   +1y
wow those things are monsters but i wanna see them on the truck. along with the front end being done! lol good work though.
isuzueh   +1y
check out my band man tell me what you think