Page 1 of 3
Exterior \  rodeo conv.

rodeo conv.

Exterior Isuzu Tech
views 2434
replies 27
following 9

93zuzu89   +1y
i've seen all these pups with rodeo front end conversions and i was wondering...do they fit pups perfectly without any modification? if not, what all do you have to do to get the lights and grille to fit?

also can you use the stock isuzu pup corner lights on the rodeo conversion?

thanks.
isuzueh   +1y
you gotta wire in the rodeo conector to get the lights to work (piece of cake) but other than that its a direct fit even the corners will fit with the rodeo....now i put the rodeo headlight bucket in with the lights but you might be able to use the stock one not 100% on that
93zuzu89   +1y
how do you wire up the connector?
twizted_spacecab   +1y
i just put the rodeo front end on my 92 just had to buy plugs from auto zone that fit a 9004 head light just check power on the wires to see which wire is high and low it is simple. idk about the 93 but i had to machine spacers to make the head lights fit properly. and other than that just cut a few new holes for grill then it was done
isuzueh   +1y
all you gotta do is cut out the connector from the rodeo and wire right in the same wires its just a different connector so it will clip into the headlamp
93zuzu89   +1y
aight i gotcha. thanks for the help.
93zuzu89   +1y
i just picked up some rodeo headlights from my local Pull-A-Part.

do the buckets on the headlight assembly bolt right to the p'up front end?
93zuzu89   +1y

so all i have to do in order for them to fit is cut the wires on my p'up headlight and wire them to the rodeo ones?

and does the assembly bolt up to the p'up radiator support?
westanbro   +1y
Some of them came with the threaded holes in the radiator support and some didnt. My 92 had them but the 93 didnt. I just lined them up with the hood closed and the corner lights in and marked the holes and drilled. Didnt need any spacers but i had to adjust them little.
93zuzu89   +1y
how about as far as wiring goes?