Page 1 of 1
Suspension \  truck not laying

truck not laying

Suspension Isuzu Tech
views 1187
replies 6
following 4

ityler   +1y
okay the other day i decided to change the balljoints and tierod ends and figure while the spindle was out id cut the frame up front to layout when its bagged.i figured it would save time when i bag it.well i cut a good bit of frame and figured it would lay.so i put the truck down off the jack and its about 3 inches off the ground.ive heard people say that they lay on 20s with stock spindles and arms so why isnt mine laying on 17s?
draggnisuzu   +1y
Did you notch your lower a-arms cause that's something you have to do to go lower and make sure that when you put your 20's on make sure that nothing hits like control arm on frame the upper a-arm with the shock tower those are things that I would look at.
ityler   +1y
would that make it lay? its about 3 inches off the ground up front but tha backs not all theway down and ive seen how much difference the back can make but 3 inches? and how would i go about notching them? wouldnt that make them weaker?
draggnisuzu   +1y
I'll try to load some pics for you. There's a couple of guys here on the site that have them notch but I don't remember there names but I'll find out. How low do you got the back ?
low_pup   +1y
if your not bagged right now do you still have bump stops and torsions? if not what profile tiers are on your 17s? tiers arnt on the wheel wells are they? i cant see any other reason why it wouldent lay on 17s...
ityler   +1y
well in the rearend is on the brackets for the bumpstops in the back
i dont have bumpstops in front or back i cut out the frame in front where the bumpstops were and im running 245/45r17s all the way around and nothing rubs the front tucks about an inch and a half of tire if that helps anything
89zues   +1y
ill send famekiler my pics to post this weekend so he can post them i would but dont no how
Page 1 of 1