Page 1 of 1
Suspension \  NEED HELP? DROP SPINDLES FOR A 82 PUP

NEED HELP? DROP SPINDLES FOR A 82 PUP

Suspension Isuzu Tech
views 781
replies 5
following 4

drgn_dsl   +1y
HEY GUYS ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND DROP SPINDLES FOR MY 82 DIESEL PUP?
lowzone1   +1y
no drop spindles for tyhe 81-87 style....MIGHT be able to use balljoints from a 88-95 and modify the control alrms for those parts to fit. only shot besides custom lower drop control arms
dhpmike   +1y
I can make you drop spindles and/or control arms for that truck. The 81-87 and 88-95 have almost identical control arms. the length, bolt holes in the upper crossbar and a couple other things are the only thing different. Im pretty sure the balljoints are the same. the bolt holes for the balljoints are the same.
drgn_dsl   +1y

Where you located at bro? Hit me up

How much would u charge to make the a arms
dhpmike   +1y
Im in Texas. I can make those for the 81-87. I used to make them and Im now getting back to making them again. Heres a pic of the 88-95 uppers. They are almost identical to the 81-87. These are 200 a set and come with Energy Suspension poly bushings, screw in balljoints and crossbars.

Heres a pic of the uppers that use a stock balljoint, also an option. They come with Energy Suspension poly bushings and crossbars for 175 a set.

Finally heres the newest version lowers.

Tese are for the 88-95 but the 81-87 lowers are almost identical as well. This set is 250 and comes with poly bushings, crossbars and hardware. These use the factory lower balljoints. Let me know what you think.
lowblazer   +1y
Hey Mike you ever get anyone to test these or take pics of them installed?? I called a long time ago and exchanged emails with you on this and i stopped hearing back from you. Just let me know i am in the process of finishing my suspension and would still be more than happy to do this for you.
Page 1 of 1