Page 5 of 9
Isuzu Projects \  Aussie Zoos

Aussie Zoos

Isuzu Projects
views 20277
replies 84
following 17

/// xception   +1y
Oh great we'll see more Isuzu's from overseas. There's no telling what we'll see in the next couple of days.
nuku   +1y
Good work Dan, doing the fly up, good effort... Are you stayin for the Sat night? If you are, be prepared to be hurtin on Sunday

Oh yeah boys me and a couple of mates have been organisng a show for charity this weekend, only small show tho, nothin like you have over there But yeah will throw some pics up of the weekend next week!
/// xception   +1y
The pictures from the show down under were awesome. Nice to see Isuzu's from all around the world. Surpised noone from Japan has gotten on the site.
speedylowz   +1y
Yeah I love lookin at all these ZOO's And I only have to go to one place to do it ISUZUSCENE.COM!!!!!!!
thread post photo
blackls1   +1y
thread post photo

Any more pics or info on this? Is it on Downundertruckin?
That is a killer ride.
nuku   +1y
What info ya wanna know??

it is one of the Living low fellas.

- check out projects
blackls1   +1y
I would like to see more pics of it. What size wheels are those? What kind are they?
Looks like he's done a V8 swap. What mill?

I post some on Downundertruckin I love the aussie projects you cats have going on. All the different types of motor swaps you do are sweet too.
/// xception   +1y
Yeah I would be interested in more info on that truck as well.
nuku   +1y
The rims are 20inch, not sure on make

The motor is the same as mine, a 5litre Injected V8 from our commodores (similar to how many mustangs you have)

Body dropped about 3inchs.

guards welded to front end, all one piece

what else??

Blackls1: yeah we love the motor conversions!! You boys should come out to one of our shows, you would have a wicked time.
/// xception   +1y
Thanks for that info. that truck is badass. I might have to fly to the land down under.