Your Favorite Isuzus

Isuzu Projects
views 28645
replies 118
following 19

sicpupidaho   +1y
I will look for those issues.
/// xception   +1y
I'll have to tell him to sign up for this site. He's a cool guy. The guy that finished my truck is working on his as well. I cant wait to see his finished.
speedylowz   +1y

Yeah I haven't seen the truck since the first GatorDrag like 3 years ago. It has received some major changes!!!!! Found some more Zoo Pics........One of these you should reconize Ant...

/// xception   +1y
Oh yes, Blood Drag 2003. We decided to take the truck about 2 weeks before the show. If I would show you what it looked like before you would be amazed. We worked on it till ealy mornings for those 2 weeks. You can tell some subtle changes from the final product.
speedylowz   +1y

I did something simillar to that for THW '03 , pulled an all nighter then drove to Austin........Don't have any desire to do it again If u know what I mean....

thread post photo
dragn92nznsi   +1y

thats one of my overall favs too, when i was 15 it was the background on my pocket pc haha
sicpupidaho   +1y
That like the pic i was sent of Ants truck awhile ago.I seen it in the u/c section in MT and loved it .I had mine only for alittle bit when that came out it made me do more to mine.
speedylowz   +1y

yo sicpupidaho, U found those issues yet?? Found them for ya!!!!!!!!

thread post photo
isuzueh   +1y

man I love this truck too I used to check it out on ssm all the time I like the tacky flower seats it had in it lol
/// xception   +1y
Those seat covers were the extra custom touch I was going for. Since the show was in West Palm I figured the print would go.