threads
Page 8 of 13
Isuzu Projects \  Post pics of your trucks!

Post pics of your trucks!

Isuzu Projects
views 31624
replies 124
following 34

isuzueh   +1y
I love the power back window!
/// xception   +1y
That power back window was a pain in the butt to do. I personally like the Hi-Tech LED's in the front bumper. People rarely notice them.
speedylowz   +1y

I noticed them Ant I had a simillar idea juz someone beat me 2 it & I think it was a Cover Spacecab or something like that. LOL I had an idea to do that to mine but since I saw yours I decided to do something else. I wish I would have done it though looks killer on yours!!!!!!!!!!! I am about being an original cat & not a copycat......
thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
Sorry man. I wasnt goin to do it but someone said you know its illegal not to have front turn lights in Texas. So I came up with the idea of LED's but not just in the front but curing them.
speedylowz   +1y

Not a Prob. Ant. U did it First. I have a couple of more ideas that i can do on mine. That's the first thing that I noticed when I got the issue with your truck on the cover. I saw that u put them more on the side of the bunper because of the laws. I think It's illegal in Louisiana too!!!!!!!!
thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
I was l ike my truck is never going to be driving down the road like a normal vehicle. When I drive it, it will be like at a show or something. I think they set the front bumper off and I almost did some in the rear of the truck and got rid of the caddy lights.
speedylowz   +1y

After seeing the pics on your SSM profile, I can understand about not driving it too much, but I couldn't resist driving it everytime the sun came up till it GOES DOWN!!!!!!!
thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
Yeah when I drive the truck into the trailor and off the trailor I get the crazy feeling to keep driving it. This weekend I got to start it up and drive it into a show that was primarily hot rods. The looks I got were to die for.
speedylowz   +1y
Yeah I saw it in the Dallas AutoRama I think that was the show......
thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
What do you mean you saw it in the Dallas Autorama. Did you go and not ask if I was there. Do tell.