threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  Where is everyone lately on here like Ant, Speedy?

Where is everyone lately on here like Ant, Speedy?

General Discussion
views 1454
replies 15
following 5

sicpupidaho   +1y
Just wondering where everybody has been. How is everyone?
speedylowz   +1y
Still here Paul hadn't seen or heard too much from Ant Lately... How 's the paint process coming along?
sicpupidaho   +1y
slow still im redoing alot of the pup right now. im ordering a new skin that makes me on my third one. im just really picky when it comes to my truck. i was just wondering how everyone was on here.
speedylowz   +1y
Three skins...u got me by one...lol. I only went through 2. I pulled out my painted dash changed out the frontend, put a bench seat back in. Gonna do some more changes before it gets paint.
eatinpavement   +1y
these things are a never ending process.... i swear.
/// xception   +1y
I'm here just been busy working, taking care of my house and tryin to get my Isuzu the way I want it. Anyone see the thread on SSM about my truck not being worth the money I want for it?
eatinpavement   +1y
whoa he is alive, lol!!! no didnt see it, got a link to it?
sicpupidaho   +1y
I hear yea on that Ant. If its not the kids the house the shop or the pup i wouldnt be doing much. they all keep me busy. Than my girl just got a 90 toyota so i had to slam it and wheel it this weekend she wants it bagged this winter and i want to paint mine its going to be a busy winter.
speedylowz   +1y
Yeah I saw the post Ant i juz posted something on it. Glad to see u still get on here from time to time. Good luck with the sell bro.
/// xception   +1y
No worries on the sale of the Isuzu......I'm keeping that biotch until I die or it does LOL.