Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  underslung chassis

underslung chassis

General Discussion
views 804
replies 6
following 4

blackls1   +1y
You guys have any pics of underslung chassis? What is the benefit of this? Do you get to keep more of the bed floor on a stockfloor body dropped truck?
I know 4uh8rs has one under his zu. I know the littleshopofhorrors tacoma/blazer had one.

What kind of rear setup would need to be used?
tnjeff   +1y
I DID MINE FOR THE LOOK.THE ONLY REAL BENFIT I CAN FIGURE IS ON A SUV TO SAVE THE BACKSEAT AREA.....ERIC AT THE LIL SHOP AND I TALKED WHEN I DID MINE AND HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE DONE HIS REAR SET UP DIFFERENT IF HAD THE CHANCE SO TO THINK MINE OUT WELL...I DID A REG 4 LINK WITH A CANTI TYPE SET UP...IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK OR EMAIL ME FOR MY NUMBER
blackls1   +1y
Thanks, Any more pics of your rear setup? I have seen the ones in your build thread. I would like to see more pics of yours or any others being built.
/// xception   +1y
I did my stock floor pretty much for the same reason. I wanted to be able to keep the floor normal no big raise in it especially in the cab.
blackls1   +1y
BTTT anyone have more ideas or pics on underslung chassis ideas.
isuzueh   +1y
here are some pics from a guy on s10forum its a s10 but you get the idea

blackls1   +1y
Thanks. I have a similar thread going over there. I'm building a S10. I hadn't saw some of those pics. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1