Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine General \  clutch slave cylinder

clutch slave cylinder

Mazda Engine General Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 980
replies 6
following 4

gwadzam   +1y
i got a leaking clutch slave cylinder and i got to buy a new one. is there anything else i need to buy when i buy this?
bagged89mazda   +1y
nope . just the clutch slave cyl. its a $20-25 dollar part .. im pissed cause i let my extended cab go to the junk yard with a brand new clutch slave cly only had about 1,000 miles on it . damnit . oh well . just another thing to ad to the list of " i shoulda took it off the truck before it went " .lol
gwadzam   +1y
does that part also connect to the bottom of the tranny? its like a little cable thing w/a rubber ribbed sleve in this little metal piece?
bagged89mazda   +1y
Yeah thats the clutch slave cyl .. if the "boot" is leaking its time to replace . especially if you have no clutch any more lol
cid (dale)   +1y
Just get a rebuild kit from crappy tire. I think they sell for about 15$ er something. I got my dad to finish for me when we were rebuilding the engine.

Dale
mark   +1y
its less hassle to just buy a new one..10 more dollars from that $15 rebuild kit and all u gotta do is bolt on and bleed
gwadzam   +1y
cool. i found one on drivewire.com for $37.00 with free shipping (orders over $50) i got to buy new radiator hoses too. you guys should check that website out theres some deals on there.
Page 1 of 1