Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine General \  pissed

pissed

Mazda Engine General Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 803
replies 2
following 2

justgettinstarted   +1y
okay, about a month ago i had my oil changed like MAYBE 1000 miles ago. yesterday my trucks starts making a noise i have never heard before, at about....1800 rpm. now thats not a high RPM so i KNOW something is majorly wrong. i go to my local shop that a friend owns, and we check the oil, THERE IS NO OIL WHAT SO EVER. i pulled at my dip stick and a little bulb of oil was chillin on it, at the bottom of the stick. u know how u stick a toothpick in water, it pulls a TINY bit of water with it. thats what my dipstick was like. we put a FULL FOUR QUARTS OF OIL in. FOUR QUARTS!!!! its a FOUR QUART MOTOR FOR GODS SAKE! no leaks, no wet spots, no dripping. it ALL BURNED. why is my motor burning the oil so quickly? i dont push it hardly, and i dont abuse the shit out of it. ill drop a gear to get goin but i dont throw shifts and yank gears. i dont rev it to 5-6 g's. its a daily, no need to. WHAT COULD BE WRONG?!?!? theres a tapping sound when its cranked as well, ill get a video clip of it if need be.
midnightmike   +1y
valve seals! its a mazda, they all start to do that
justgettinstarted   +1y
all seals are brand new
Page 1 of 1