Page 1 of 2
Mazda Engine General \  Electrical/Engine Question

Electrical/Engine Question

Mazda Engine General Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 2230
replies 10
following 8

silicone   +1y
Alright, when I buy a mazda, finally find a 2wd one i was wandering, what exactly can i eliminate from under the hood, anthing and everything, and is there any way i can reduce the amount of wiring in the harness for maximum show quality...i have heard of some megasquirt fuel processor for FI trucks, but what if it's carbed? I need any and all info diagrams, anything that would be helpful..

Thanks,
Chris
bodydropped85   +1y
if its an EFI id get a wiring diagram and see what is need, probably all of it. just do what i did on my ranger , i relocated all of the harness under the dash.
baha   +1y
hey james you should post pics of your engine bay most of your stuff is hidden
baha   +1y
Ive seen some people run their wiring harness through the space in between the fender and inner fender, great way to hide it.
mark   +1y
don't just start yanking emission systems for cleanliness...it'll throw off the air/fuel mixture, make it run rich

solution for that is a weber carb, then from there whatever wires the some of the emission systems used, yank em out
sprkndawg   +1y

It really dirty, lol, but all the emmitions are gone!
silicone   +1y
alright, you guys have the right idea,but i mean, like getting rid of air, anything i can get rid of off the firewall..and i mean, completely remove from the truck, i don't want anthing under the hood, besides exactly the basis for what i need to run the truck.
midnightmike   +1y
bah who needs brakes lol just drag it to a stop
justgettinstarted   +1y

pretty much suttin like u have in a hotrod when u open the hood.....spark plug wires, ignition and lights
silicone   +1y
exactly, plug wires, igniton and lights lots of chrome and billet