threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  sombody please help!!

sombody please help!!

General Discussion
views 720
replies 5
following 2

brianbgboy   +1y
my friend has been abducted by aliens!! please be on the lookout for a tall nerdy old guy with a blue isuzu, goes by westanbro!! i can see the aliens have been posting here under his user name, but those pu**ies wont reply to any of my pms i send them!! if anyone see's anyone resembling this description, or posts by this username, please pm them and tell them to call brian for a formal asschewing
brianbgboy   +1y
MAN, THIS BOARD IS POWERFUL!!! after i posted this, the aliens released poor westanbro and he finally called me to thank me for saving his old ass!! thanks isuzuscene, my boy is alive and well...
westanbro   +1y
Are you sure it was me, lol....
brianbgboy   +1y
well now you have done it!! but come to think of it, i thought i heard you say nanu nanu.. lol holy shit, maybe it was an imposter!!
westanbro   +1y
I think maybe Brian has been abducted now. LOL! Brian give me a call when you escape.
brianbgboy   +1y
abduction ended!!! can you believe these green alien mofo's dropped me off in nashville! the nerve of them. just got home, i will call to give you my coordinates tonight old buddy... later, brian
Page 1 of 1