Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  adding a fuel cell

adding a fuel cell

General Discussion
views 1751
replies 19
following 4

jester2   +1y
on the 2.6 fuel injected motor can i use a after market electric fuel pump and what does the pressure need to run or psi
westanbro   +1y
You can use an aftermarket high pressure pump. I have one for mine I used on it for a few months and never had a problem. I decided to change everything over and run a weber instead of fuel injection. It was around $150. Ill sell you this one for $75 or ill get you the part # when I get home.
jester2   +1y
will that work on the 2.6
westanbro   +1y
Yea it was on a 2.6. Thats what Im converting to run a weber.
jester2   +1y
how can i run a carb setup on that motor instead of fuel injection
bjscustombillet   +1y
Is this the Wes that used to own the primer green isuzu? or the peach one with all the graphics? Its sad but i cant remember names worth a damn.
westanbro   +1y
Yea its me. Whats up BJ. I sold the 1 with 20s and got another one. You got your isuzu going yet? I saw some pics awhile back. Looking good. Hey Jester send me your email and ill explain what you gotta do to convert it to carb.
bjscustombillet   +1y
not much Wes. Its getting close, Bed is complete and painted. The cab has most of the metal work done just need to make a consoel and some other stuff. I finished up running all the brake, fuel,airlines and exhaust last weekend. so once i get back from SEMA i can blow it all apart and paint it. It should be all back together for next season. Its taken me for ever because I added on to my garage and built a bike while I have been working on it.
slamsuzu   +1y

hey man can you get me the part number on that fuel pump? i got a fuel cell on the way.

thanks,

joe
jester2   +1y
wes it is