Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  power windows

power windows

General Discussion
views 1278
replies 6
following 4

cheda_cheese   +1y
just kicking around the idea of power windows has anyone here done it befor and whats alll needed i was thinking maybe using a rodeos motor and track but im jsut thinking i dont even know if it would be worth it what do yall think?
isuzueh   +1y
i remember doing this on a bronco 2 for kicks wow it was alot of work and definetly not worth it haha
eatinpavement   +1y
its fairly easy and well worth it! i did mine using the Spal deluxe kit and it was a breeze. definitely beats the hell out of having to lean over to roll windows up or down. the only tricky part is if your not familiar with wiring up relays for reverse polarity OR you can use dpdt switches

heres mine installed.

thread post photo
cheda_cheese   +1y
alright i guess im going to have to try it but do you think a rodeos setup would work?
eatinpavement   +1y
rodeo set up should be a direct bolt in pretty much. just make sure the donor vehicle has the same doors as your truck. in other words with or without vent windows.
cheda_cheese   +1y
well ive got an 87pup but im not afraid to cut sum stuff up to make it fit
the411   +1y
I did this coversion to mine abd it works wiked! Although i used items from an amigo, as we dont have what you call rodeos over here. It bolted straight in, just a little bit of wiring was needed, no big drama.
Page 1 of 1