Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  GatorDrag & Friends

GatorDrag & Friends

General Discussion
views 2333
replies 13
following 4

speedylowz   +1y
Headed up to GatorDrag this weekend met up with some old friends & got a chance to meet another Isuzu fanatic like myself!!!!!!! It was good to meet ya Ant. i enjoyed checking out that kicka** ride you have.... Sorry I didn't bring mine juz didn't feel like loading all the pieces up and then having to put it together over there!! LOL Anyways it was a pleasure to meet ya Ant. look forward to seein ya at some more shows in da future. If ever u get a chance to go to a show that Ant. attends be sure to go check out his KILLER RIDE!!!!!!! Pun INtended!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL.
/// xception   +1y
Well it was great meeting you too speedy and shootin the shit with ya. I enjoyed talking about the truck with you and helping out a fellow Isuzu owner with questions. Well let me know whats the next show you are going to. I got your number from one of your buds.
speedylowz   +1y
Yeah he called me yesterday & told me that. Give me a holla whenever Bro. I am definetly gonna be at Scrapin Da Coast, Possibly Texas Showdown, Definetly HeatWave,Definetly LakeFront Tour. Thankx for the info on the truck much appreciated!!!!!!!! Gotta go work on the ZOO now!!!!!!
eatinpavement   +1y
good to finally meet you ant. and great seein you again speedy
/// xception   +1y
Same here man. I'm serious that next show all of us need to park together. Represent for all Isuzu's
speedylowz   +1y

Yup same here Bill Glad I am not the only one with my zoo down. See at the next show Bill,
speedylowz   +1y
Sounds good to me Ant.
/// xception   +1y
But we have to have the IsuzuScene.com sticker on our rides.
speedylowz   +1y
yeah I am glad u brought that up What's the latest with the stickers?
/// xception   +1y
Not sure.....any any know whats up with those stickers.