threads
Page 1 of 27
General Discussion \  What are you doing/did you do today?

What are you doing/did you do today?

General Discussion
views 36559
replies 265
following 42

mymmeryloss   +1y
We have this thread on another forum that im on that has a bit more traffic and i think this thread has the most posts over there so figured i would start one here on the bscene.

So basically just post what you did or are planning for the day. Doesnt have to be truck related.

Today im at work. In the shop today. Will have to work ass early tomorrow. Probably put in 8 hours today then try and get home and do some work in the garage but i guess we will see.

I ordered a plasma/tig combo from eastwood and it finally cleared my bank so im hoping to have that by the end of next week also.
Cusser   +1y
I'm at work; we work modified 4.5 day weeks here, so get off early on Fridays.

I think Mrs. Cusser and I will enjoy happy hour and maybe a small fire in the backyard, as this is our best weather time of year in Arizona (October through first 3 weeks of November). Later I'll jump her.

Mrs. Cusser has quite a few things on her honey-do list for me this weekend, and some stuff around the house that needs attention, like the smoke alarms need batteries, the printer from my daughter seems to be smelly and not working. I also hope to try some bodywork on the '98 Nissan Frontier, dent from several years ago near the tail light. I started a body work thread on MazdaTrucking, think I'll also do that here, need some help there.
spacemonkee23   +1y
Well, today I am back at work after the birth of my second child, a baby boy this time! he was born a day before my b-day, 12 min longer and we could have shared a birithday (Oct.29th @ 11:48pm)! seriously, he couldn't wait 12 minutes, I guess he wanted his own day haha... Now I've got a 5yr old girl and a newborn boy on my hands, and of course a 21 year old B2200

Most of the family is either leaving or coming in today so I will be saying my goodbyes and hellos after work. My uncle came into town and saw my B for the first time in 6 or 7 years (it was his 10 years ago he bought it new in '92) He was shocked on how much better it is since he had it! (now has buckets, power windows & steering, sound system, camper shell and bed interior, lifted, no more 90's teal paint, rebuilt motor with some mods, etc.) haha.

It was a good birthday week for me and a more literal BIRTH-day for my son. I see many exciting Halloween Birthday party's in my future, plus Oct is best time of year IMO.

Have a great day everyone!
ratt2200   +1y

Congrats!!!
mymmeryloss   +1y
Ya congrats on the little one!
fdugn545   +1y
Today I have the night off so I'm gonna sit and not do a damn thing other than chill with the wife, and maybe play some gta5... Lol.

Just got done working 6 days in a row so i feel I deserve it.

Fred

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
mymmeryloss   +1y
Sittin here watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory eating halloween candy. Need to get in bed. Gotta be up ass early tomorrow for work.
lowlyfe83   +1y
I was supposed to work 10 hours today but I asked my co-workers if they could handle it without me and now I get a 3 day weekend
Think Ill BBQ a burger and make some home made fries for lunch, then play a little madden 13 online then go out to the garage and start on my fiberglass speaker pods for my car.

Congratulations for your newborn boy Spacemonkee!
zanzer   +1y
Gonna hit Harbor Freight for some supplies. Then go pick up the implements that go with the 52 8N Redbelly I bought last week. After that I'm going to dye check a 2.2 FE head for cracks. Fun fun
ratt2200   +1y
Beer and Football...