threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  now taking donations!

now taking donations!

General Discussion
views 982
replies 5
following 2

lowasspup   +1y
hey guys i lost my job recently due to driving on a suspended license. which i didnt know til i got pulled over lol. my truck is in impound right now til i pay 540 plus towing charges. i have the towing charges. i need to come up with 540. i have paypal. if anyone can help me it out will mean alot to me and when i get on my feet ill pay you bak in full. it could be 10 dollars i really dont care i just need to get my truck out before i lose it. price goes up 15 a day
low_pup   +1y
if you got pulled over on a suspended licence your truck automatically has a 30 day hold on it and you CANNOT get it out without insurance and`shit on the truck. trust me, i payed the impound lot like $800 to get my truck back plus about $2000 in fines and shit. good luck man. its a big ol pain in the dick.
lowasspup   +1y
yeah i know, to get my truck released i gotta get my license back which is gonna cost me 540. highway cops suck dick!
low_pup   +1y
sign your truck over to a trustable person and pay them to put insurace on it. thats what i had to do. signed it over to my dad.
lowasspup   +1y
really i can just have it held for 30 days and someone else can grab it out? i called and asked bout that and they said it has to be released by police and i have to pay my fine for my license before the police will do that
low_pup   +1y
they have to manitorily hold it for 30 days. i signed my truck over to my dad (as the new owner of the truck" and he went down to phoenix pd and had it released to him and payed them the $100 or 200. and he had to provide insureance and registration and blah blah blah on the truck. then he went to the tow yard with the title and insurance and had it releases. so just have a family member or someone you trust and give them the cash and the title to your truck and have them get it out.
Page 1 of 1