threads
Page 1 of 4
General Discussion \  What did you Mazda do today?

What did you Mazda do today?

General Discussion
views 6268
replies 36
following 18

dangersoulylow   +1y
What this is is like what did you mazda do... did she get new corners did you lower her did you sell her did you get new seats etc... just a fun thread
befarrer   +1y
Found this while looking for the other thread, so why not a bump.

I removed my canopy (winter weight), removed my trailer hitch. I also removed my truck box to replace my fuel pump (will post thread on this soon), and I re-did my exhaust since it looked stupid due to me measuring wrong when built
originally, and I changed it to a side angle exit. I think it looks good, even though its mostly hidden.

See attachments below.

One day, I will get around to replacing that rear corner panel lol.

Also, anybody have the factory original spare still on their truck? Mine has never been used yet, still has all the tits on the tread, and marking, and does not leak.

See attachment below
post photo
post photo
post photo
Cusser   +1y

Yep, I still have the baby spare from my '88. It sits in my side yard now, as I have had a 5-spoke white full-size spare for like 15 years now.

We did use that baby spare plus the Frontier baby spare to get the '98 Frontier to the tire shop after my daughter blew out two tires hitting on curb with that. Even though the old spare looks OK, its rubber is almost 30 years old, I advise not to use it.
chevellex69   +1y
I put 33x12.5 tires on my truck. Had to do a little trimming.
post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
Messed with my silver mazda. Still cant figure out why it wont charge a battery...
mintyjfresh   +1y
I changed plugs and stuff
Cusser   +1y

What's the voltage across the battery terminals at like 2000 rpm?
mymmeryloss   +1y

Ill have to test that. Kinda thinkin its a ground issue. Waiting on my ground kit to show up to properly ground everything and go from there.
missed.a.leter   +1y
Drove it to work. Im trying to enjoy it now because it will be in the garage for about a 3 weeks for some suspension mods.... Hehe. Build thread is coming.
jayking   +1y
I drove it to work today for the first time since all the exhaust and front end work got done. Its been raining alot! She runs beautiful and screams!! Here is a quick picture I took. Got to get alignment before I go faster and kill myself, but its has more! Its still wandering at high speeds and gets a little intimidating sometimes
post photo