Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Mazda b2200 BD on 20s

Mazda b2200 BD on 20s

General Discussion
views 5260
replies 8
following 8

layn20s   +1y
Hello everyone... Haven't been on here in along time. Was wondering has anyone body dropped a b2200 on 20s and wut did you do with the brake booster and clutch master cylinder?
toddluck   +1y
Check out project stretch he did a pretty good jo. Explaining it all
hunterw   +1y
on the clutch the easiest way is to take the stock cylinder and flip it to fit under the dash. you basically cut the ear off the bracket and move it up. and then flip your linkage.

and on the brake booster the easiest most popular thing is to swap it out with a smaller booster. a geo metro,suzuki swift and ford festiva. the 93 and down metro is smaller then the 94 and up. and the swift is actually the smallest in diameter ive found
dropped90(justin)   +1y
It has never ever been done!!!!! You would be leading the way to mazda history!!!! haha nah just fuckin with ya. Its been done and looks sexy as hell. Not quite as sexy as todd and hunter but close.

-Justin
dropnbody88   +1y
man i still aint figured out how the hell u do this lol
mazdaron   +1y
When you put the master above your pedal you just cant wear nice shoes .ha haha hahhha
jchristian   +1y
ford feista bolts right up no issues. here is a pic. i just installed it last night and i am in the process of sheeting the firewall (as you can see). Im going to flip the clutch linkage around. and i am tubbed out for 20s.

thread post photo
Lomazda92   +1y
DOES ANYONE HAVE PICS OF THE CLUTCH LINKAGE FLIPPED, ALSO WHAT YEAR MASTER IS THAT ON THE FIESTA.
Page 1 of 1