threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Finally became a member!

Finally became a member!

General Discussion
views 2271
replies 4
following 3

pworden   +1y
"Finally became a member after using this site for almost 2 years now. My Mazda fever started back in December of 2013 when looking for a replacement truck I came across a 1992 B2600i. The old man purchased it right off the truck back in 1991 and has used it ever sense. It was his daily from Manchester to Murfreesboro, TN five times a week. When I got it it had 174000 miles on it. No one in my town was into the mini truck scene and neither was I but i wanted to try something a little different. Ive been into cars ever sense I was a baby. Usually 4 wheel drive. Needless to say i bought the truck for $1500 cash and its been my project ever sense. The very first thing I did to it was lower it (not to much I still had to get down the gravel driveway). I had always used forums for my other truck so I quickly came across the bscene. I reindexed the torsion bars and added a 2 inch block in the rear. Next I did a decent tint job 20% back 3 windows and 5% on top of the windshield. Then bought some "projector" headlights which cleaned up the front. A new radio was the last upgrade i did while I was still in high school. October 2014 I drove from Nashville, TN and moved up to Tacoma, WA. about 2500 miles and not one problem did awesome. Some of the mods I've done so far,
- LED upgrade (instrument cluster, tail lights, license plate lights, dome lights, turn signals)
- Parking light converted to dual filament (parking lights are now parking lights and turn signals)
- Painted tail lights (pics below)
- Removed pinstriping and other stickers
I have a few projects in the future that I am waiting to complete to include,
- Power locks
- Power windows
- 1/2 Shaved/custom dash
- Ranger headlight conversion
- GM 1 wire alt.
- Big 3 wiring upgrade
- eventually fully bagged w/4 link
I've done a lot more mods and will post pictures soon.

thread post photo

- The only thing done at this point was my tool box.

thread post photo

thread post photo

- There is aprox 2 inch drop on all for corners

thread post photo

thread post photo

- Sanded the taillights down and painted with some candy apple red
Post was last edited on Jul 30, 2015 10:07. This post has been edited 1 times.
kimballs   +1y
show us some pictures bro! we love pictures on this site don't ya know..
pworden   +1y
Like I said Im new to posting so let me know if you can see the pics okay.
dean   +1y
I like it! The taillights look cool.
kimballs   +1y
They didn't show the first time lol, nice truck brother
Page 1 of 1