threads
Back To Page - Atkins Rotary
Page 3 of 4
Atkins Rotary \  what Parts would you like to see From AtkinsRotary??

what Parts would you like to see From AtkinsRotary??

Atkins Rotary
views 8065
replies 39
following 14

atkins dan   +1y
these are for the chrome ones and yes these are the drip rails..

Dan
jjm5150   +1y
What's up man,
My name is john I'm new to the site and just wanted to ask a question. What would I have to do to put a 20b into my b2200 or a 13b sequential twin turbo? And what are some upgrades I can do to my current carberated motor besides the usual air filter, and exhaust? And if so where can I get the parts cuz I've searched Google and Bing many times...
Thanks
dan woodland   +1y
Dan,

Do you have either of these?

Dan
jjm5150   +1y
No I don't have the motors waiting to see if its a possibility to do the swap. I have never personally done an engine swap before. :-/
themdot   +1y
here's one for ya. I got a set of the ford courier headlights from austrailia. I need the clips that hold the lights to the fire wall. the spots are already there for the lights its just impossible to find them over here in the states.
invictuseddie   +1y
Dan,

The rear-sliding window latch on my truck is broken... as you can make out barely by the attached picture, the hook that grabs behind the piece on the left is broken off.

The sliding rear window does have "Mazda Motor Corporation" stamped on each glass pane, so I am assuming that this slider came with the truck from the factory.

Can you get a latch like this one? If so, what would be the cost shipped to TN @ the zip 37725?

Thanks!

thread post photo
atkins dan   +1y
on the rear window send me a PM with yoiur vin just in case Mazda has different versions of the latch..

on the engine swap

you need to pick an engine 1st and then we can start talking on how to mount it in and wire things up.. the main reason is there is so many directions you can go it can make your head spin on where to start 1st.
keep in mind than this is an engine swap and some parts you are on your own in creating..

Here is a link to my 1st Rotary Powered B-Series
I drove this truck from May of 2004 till it was totaled in Jan of 2007
" target="_blank

Not the best swap but for this being my 1st one and doing it in a 2month window time frame it worked.. I put about 120K on this truck frome the time I started driving it till it was totaled.. I never got to drive this when iut was stock as I bought it with a blown engine

Dan
jjm5150   +1y
Dam that was a great lookin motor, definitely a sleeper with the original exterior. Ok ill hit you up when I have the motor and the ability to make mounts and such, really appreciate your time man thanks.
atkins dan   +1y
Thanks. I really miss it but that is ok.. it has taught me a lot and the 2nd truck I am doing even better and taking my time..

Dan
themdot   +1y
Any leads on impossible to find clips? I've gone as far to try and talk to some ppl from austrailia, But still no luck.