threads
Back To Page - Tennessee Wheel and Tire
Page 1 of 2
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  Off the wall?

Off the wall?

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 3550
replies 10
following 4

2000f350   +1y
Hey Trevor do they make an I-Beam for F350 to lift a 2wd truck? How far are you from smyrna tn. I am gcoming up there friday so thinking about coming by. Thanks Brad
lockone   +1y
They don't make I beams that lift if but they make all of the brackets to lift the I beam trucks. The kits come with lift coils, I beam pivot brackets, radius arm drop brackets, and your sway bar supports.

I am about an hour from Smyrna down I-24.
huskerdually   +1y
How old? They used to just flip the i-beams over and side to side to lift the old ford trucks. It makes a heck of a big lift.
lockone   +1y
I was just going off his screen name. I am guessing he has a 2000 model.
huskerdually   +1y
I didn't even look at his screen name, I assumed it was someone else because he has a pic of his old truck in his sig. oops.
baha   +1y

Geeez husker j/k lol
2000f350   +1y
ok thanks Trevor I am going to come by on Friday I am guessing your address in on your web site.
lockone   +1y
Its on the site.
2000f350   +1y
Hey Trevor it was great meeting you this weekend. I will be getting you that info on Tuesday that we discussed. One question I have is when we were talking about you milling blanks and putting in the lug patterns and all, I know people like seeing the 10 lugs but can you mill in the 8 lug pattern into the 22's and 24's . Thanks for everything. Brad
2000f350   +1y
I also need to get your fax number. I might try to give you a call as soon as I get a moment.