Page 1 of 1
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  Overstock Sale!!!! 22.5s and 22s

Overstock Sale!!!! 22.5s and 22s

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 3120
replies 9
following 4

lockone   +1y
OK fellas here is your chance for a GREAT deal on some 22.5s or 22s. I have overstocked on the 22.5s for the month and need to lighten the load in the stock room.

There are only 4 sets available at this price...Fronts/rears polished and the inners are machined finished.
thread post photo

22.5 == $ 280per wheel
22 == $ 380per wheel

These are new wheels at used wheel prices, so act fast if you are in need of a set. I am sure they will not last long. Package deals are available with tires and/or adapters. Prices above are for sets of 6 only, but sets of 4 wheels are available at a different price. Shipping is not included in any of the prices.
joshua82chevy   +1y
hey would you please pm a package deal on 6 wheels with tires/ and tire options also included adapter and any thing elsei nedd locks lugs center caps and lug covers please and thanks joshua
lockone   +1y
22.5s or 22s?
lockone   +1y
2 sets remaining...
low 1 ton   +1y
still got a set? how much for 4 or 6 22" with everything except tires shipped to a business in 85260?
lockone   +1y
These are all gone. But I may be able to put you a set together from some odd sets that have been broken up. I will check my inventory on Monday and send you a pm over with a total shipped to your doorstep.
low 1 ton   +1y
ok sounds good
lockone   +1y
PM sent Low 1 ton.

Wheels on this sale are all gone. Should have more next month.
2bseen   +1y
email me if you have any 22s on special this month.
lockone   +1y
None this month. We keep getting shorted wheels on our factory orders. Production is slow.

As soon as I have some on sale this will be where they are posted.
Page 1 of 1