Page 2 of 2
Mazda Projects \  pics of my truck

pics of my truck

Mazda Projects
views 3249
replies 15
following 8

slammed91b5000   +1y

are you serious man??? holy shit thats getting mad lift already. thats way higher than my truck, althought mine is bd so it would be lower but it looks way higher than stock haha thats sweet.
laiedmazda87   +1y
haha yeah, bent the shit outa my bottom bars and the top mopunts are bent up like idk what so its minus 5" of lift or so...
mullet   +1y
5inches of bend? thats not safe to be driving in man.. gotta gusset and run support bars.
mark   +1y
yea, gusset it bro...dont want anything bad to happen

man my shit barely gets lift in the back, got a 1:2 ratio, but my shock is maxed out, so it wont get more than around 4-6inches of lift
mullet   +1y
Mark.. u need new shocks or you need to mount them differently. I'm running nissan hardbody replacement shocks.. long throw and compress nicely.
laiedmazda87   +1y
yeha ita bout 4-5" of bent shit. the top mounts are bent up and the bottom bars are bent down and im gonna make some new links for the bottom pretty soon... and fix my bag mounts. also if your shocks are bottoming out you might wanna look at moving them. where i had mine at first they bottomd out like crazy, but i moved them and they have an inch or travle when lay'n frame and about 2" of travel left when its all the way up (thats back before i bent my shit)