Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  how many is too many

how many is too many

General Discussion
views 2597
replies 10
following 10

midnightmike   +1y
i just bought another b2200 this one is a 93 cab plus, its in decent shape needs a good cleaning, it was my buddys daily driver and hes a truck mechanic, i traded him my deck and bought him a mounting kit and harness for his new truck and im putting it in for him too,he just wants it gone, so now this makes b2200 #5 yes 5 all at once, 3 are driveable, my 92 standard cab (@shop)is stripped of everything, the 91 standard cab (@shop) is waiting to be parted out, 92 standard cab(in the driveway) is the turbo project and getting parts from the other 2, 92 cab plus (bagged one) is almost done needs to put it back together, and the 93(across the street)....? what next? do it up a bit and sell it?

do i have an addiction?
do i need help?
does someone want a truck?
what should i do with it?
miked   +1y
an none of them have benchs?
mark   +1y
damn bro, i'd keep em around atleast, just for parts
thetornado   +1y
thats sweet man. so are the 86-93 trucks popular up in canada? i dont see too many around me, especially in any descent shape.
midnightmike   +1y
miked, sorry dude they dont, but one and my buddy has dibs on it

the mazda are al over the place here, but so many people love the look of them and the body line that the younger kids buy them to do up, u wouldnt believe howmany kids come up to me and ask me fiftey million questions about my truck and they want one and how did u do this and that... now i got it in my head that if i build a decent truck that looks good i can sell it to one of these kids, that'll mean 1 more minitrucker on the road and a happy kid who wanted a mazda, i guess that was my original plan, but i just cant stop buying these things
cid (dale)   +1y
You have an Addiction Mike LOL.

Do a drop with some rims and sell it .

Or fix it up REAL nice and keep it.

Or just give it to me for free .

Dale
luv2sprk   +1y
i got four dawgs myself, two runnin and two for parts. its so nice to just walk out behind the shop when you need a part instead of goin to autozone or the junkyard.
baha   +1y
dayum I want one lol
bodydropped85   +1y
dont fell bad. ihave 3 rangers. prob fixin to get a nuther one.
bagged89mazda   +1y
I HAD 3 at one point . Now im down to 1 ... damn now if anyone has a good wire harness for a b2000 i'd be interested in buying the front let me know .

michael.