threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  man i hate waiting..

man i hate waiting..

General Discussion
views 1122
replies 2
following 3

miked   +1y
went to pick up my parts... i went over the parts list i wanted...

get there an they ordered the wrong ones... even on the bill of sales (which i have to show to pick them up.. there listed) so long story short.. i have to wait 3-4 weeks for my chrome mirrors... but.. my chrome grill an bumper comes in tomorrow

slammed91b5000   +1y
shitty man i hate when that happens. thats cool your going for chrome grill and shit. i dont know what im gonna do about mirrors yet tho. i was thinking the chrome but i have nothing else chrome on my truck except my carb scoop. I REALLY like the look of no mirrors, especially from behind, but i have already got shit from cops twice for no mirrors. i might go with little like street bike crotch rocket mirrors.
eksessivdragger   +1y
wanna hear about waiting?! ha!

Okay driving to work on the interstate last nov.(almost dec.) and i noticed there was very little play in the gas. Basically I'd push it in, and nothing would happen. So the motor just dies and i cost it over to the side of the road. I thought it was maybe my alternator/battery. So I have a friend pick me up and go buy a new battery. NOTHING happens. So we try to "jump start" it by letting it roll backwards alittle. But the motor seems to be locked up. Well we get it back to the shop. Try everything to get the motor to move no luck. So i order a new motor. get it installed(had to do it on my free time when i wasnt at my job took almost 2 months to do bc i work 35-40hrs a week) anyway I get the motor in and everything. And the carb is gone, doesnt want to idle or anything. Order a new weber, get the wrong one, i get one for a B2600. So i have to order another one 38 outlaw. And finally get it here. put it on and get the truck back to my house. my truck sat at the shop from Nov30th till about a month ago.

sorry im still venting over the whole thing lol
Page 1 of 1