threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  17s Cadillac Wheels on a b2200?

17s Cadillac Wheels on a b2200?

General Discussion
views 6860
replies 15
following 9

wichymazda   +1y
Will they fit wit no problem???
blue crush   +1y
yes they will fit but you will have to get the centers of each rim drilled out.........

Justin
wichymazda   +1y
All 4 of them? How much would I have to trim off? Trim of the center where the hub is?
blue crush   +1y
ya you need to get the hub openings drilled out for them to fit.....but i don't no how much........its a bit of a pain in the ass but they look sweet when they are on.......

Justin
brandon005   +1y
or you could just grind down the tabs on the axle thats what I did and I haven't had any problems but the proper way to do it is to enlarge the centers
wichymazda   +1y
thanks bro!
drpdmazda   +1y
it cost me $120 to get mine bored out, but the guy told me it took a little longer since they were chrome, if they are the regular machined look it may cost you a little less, im not sure of the exact size they went up to but not much you should be able to call your local mazda dealership and ask them what size hub is on your truck, then take it to the machine shop and have them bore them out, as it was said you can just grind of the tabs but then you are basing your safety on the wheels bieng centered on the lug nuts, ( which you have to get larger bulge style gm lugs to make the wheels work) where if you bore the hubs the wheels are whats called " hub centric " centered and balanced ont he hub properly, so the choice is yours
2 intense   +1y
you need to run a 205/40/17 tire to clead the inner fender of the bed.
wichymazda   +1y
So Its recomended to have 205/40/17 sized tires?? Or can i got atleast a 50 on them???
grantkustoms   +1y
I saw some yesterday on a mazda and they look good.