threads
Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  Is somebody putting a longbed on an extended cab?

Is somebody putting a longbed on an extended cab?

General Discussion
views 6955
replies 23
following 11

thetornado   +1y
thought i remeber seeing someone that was goingn to do this project, just wondering who it was and how its going?
anybody know someone or seen a mazda with this done on it?
gotair19   +1y
isnt the wheel wells off a lil bit?

i dont know i know nissan hardbodys are
thetornado   +1y
well i believe the best way to do it is by lengthening the frame.
gotair19   +1y
ohh ok
i want one them 4 door to put a long bedon
mullet   +1y
dude.. i was thinking.. how hard would it be to use a back door off of something like say an isuzu trooper.. its square.. body lines would be impossible.. but should be easier and cheaper than bringing one from overseas.. ALSO.. you can get another mazda door and do convertable.. cause its square from the window down.
tskb2200   +1y
guy in my town has a extended cab long bed was on the cover of mini trucking a while back its orange with crazy graphics
mullet   +1y
is it the one that looks like Walk Disney puked in the back of his truck.. orange and blue and yellow.. too much for my taste. But a good built truck.
minimazda93   +1y
im considering doing the ext cab long bed on my truck, i have a parts longbed...............
the way i would do it is lengthen frame (custom rear clip) lengthen driveshaft b/c of the wheelbase change and build that bad bitch!
paul42   +1y
I saw one at dropzone and took some pics of it. The also molded 4x4 flares onto the bedside. I am at work not but I'll try to remember to post the pics later
paul42   +1y
I guess the flares werent molded on. Iit just had a 4x4 long bed. I thought they didnt make them but I saw one yesterday