threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  ahh thats what it feels like!

ahh thats what it feels like!

General Discussion
views 1225
replies 7
following 4

eksessivdragger   +1y
yeah today was the first time i got to work on my truck in a couple weeks and the first time i drove my truck in a good 2-3months. I went to the end of my road, turned left, drove a good 100-150yrds(w. the front dragging the whole time) then popped it up and went down a road, turned around. and went for it again. I pulled onto the road, "hovering" then pancaked it out going about 30-40mph(in a 50 zone) and was dragging until about 10ft before my street and popped it up, then went back to my house. ahhh i miss driving this truck as my daily!!!
mark   +1y
hell yea bro
bagged89mazda   +1y
sweet !!!!!
slammed89mazda   +1y
i cant wait til the day i can do that!!!
eksessivdragger   +1y
ah i drove it again tonight(before it got dark) i dont think my neighbors like me very much bc everyone in the neighbor hood seems to avoid eye contact w.me. fuck em!

I layd it out infront of my house again........hehe i love throw sparks.......cant wait till i tuck "big rims" all around
mark   +1y
haha tight...yea man, i love driving my truck too, i'd rather drive this old pile rather than driving an 01 ranger
eksessivdragger   +1y
yeah id rather drive my pile known as my mazda way before my daily(99 sonoma) oh well.............its way way more reliable than the mazda thats for damn sure!
mark   +1y
haha yea i hear ya, mine isnt doing too bad really...i drive my mazda everyday
Page 1 of 1