Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  THIS ROCKS!!

THIS ROCKS!!

General Discussion
views 1338
replies 6
following 7

mullet   +1y
I figured with all these negative posts, i would share some good news. My buddy in Absolut Mini's called me up to let me know his 87yr/old neighbor was selling her 89b2200. Since my b2200 motor and tranny are shot.. i have been searching for another one. Fortunatly she only wants 300 bux.. because it was her late husbands truck that he used to take the dogs to the dog park. So.. i just paid for another b- now my 3rd, and she has 75k miles and runs like a kitten... and the body's shot.. but i don't care!
Mike
midnightmike   +1y
nice score!
mark   +1y
that is awesome, good find
slammed89mazda   +1y
hey mullet....there is a 89 ext cab (short bed) for sale for $800...i was gonna get it but i dont have that much $$...the body is in nice condition though....if you want we can both go check it out sometime....i was thinking we could split it, you could take the body and i would take the engine...it is sitting in front of hollywood video on 43rd and 16th.....let me know what you think

jason
352-665-6786
baha   +1y
awsome good find!
rollinslow   +1y
Nice find man....Now get that v8 swap going, lol
thetornado   +1y
keep em coming boys. at this rate, we might be able to to start stocking mazda trucks and be able to sell them through the site.
Baha, you might want to think about a section called Mazda Trader...hahaha
Page 1 of 1