threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  good company to deal with .

good company to deal with .

General Discussion
views 1237
replies 2
following 3

bagged89mazda   +1y
i just thought i'd let you guys know that i went and ordered my sending unit for my gas tank i ordered it from rockauto.com .. i looked it up referenced what i wanted found what i believed was the part i was lookin for and wrote the stock number down . i called them today to verify and to place my order . sure enough the clerk told me the same stock number that i wrote down for my truck . she said they have 4 different warehouses they ship out of and one of em was close to me in nj which would take 4-5 days to deliver .. im not that far i figure about 1-3 days after they get my money . Their shipping charge is very reasonable too . like 6.00 for shipping. This company gets a + in my book for customer service and promptness . I USED this company because i was searching for a sending unit that i was told that it was DEALER ITEM ONLY I thought what the heck why not see if i can locate one on my own . so any ways heres the link to the site check em out they have a lot of parts for various vehicles

michael
bagged89mazda
mullet   +1y
Thats good man, i hope your happy with your products. Its rare to see these kinda posts cause most online companies are duche bags. Glad to hear there is one decent one out there.
Mike
cid (dale)   +1y
I've used them also Bagged89Mazda, and i agree with you 100%. I ordered rings and something else (i can't remember) and they cam to canada within 3 days. I recommend them to anyone here aswell.

Dale
Page 1 of 1