Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  sucks....but its gotta be done

sucks....but its gotta be done

General Discussion
views 1457
replies 5
following 5

justgettinstarted   +1y
sad to say but the mazda is being donated to charity. im gettin more money than i would selling/parting out and its much less of a hassle to drive up and sign a few papers. im lookin at the mazda 3 sedan because its a nice little car for a person on a budget ........me........but sucks to say bye but its good to say hello. its gunna be hard driving a car again. but i gotta have room for the stereo.
miked   +1y
room for stereo's... its called xcab. lol but ya you know you will pick up another mini truck down the road.. good luck finding a car.
justgettinstarted   +1y
plannin on buildin a 65 c10, and excab wont work cuz im ready to have room for friends and such. ill be back, its only how i am........i cant leave mini truckin.
bagged89mazda   +1y
hey what up ?

first off i don't want to sound like an ass but dude why are you making your friends important to haul around ? They can drive them selfs around . Stereo you can get a extended cab trade someone your standard cab for a extended cab..I've come to the conclusion about my self in aspects of when i had a 4dr car/suv .. i Was usually the one always driving or alot of ppl wanted to go here or there and i was asked to take em . I owned a extended cab and never had more then 1 ask for a ride somewhere . why? Cause i used my extended cab space for my stereo . Now im back to only having the regular cab and i am dealing with it . i like it and i'll figure something out for stereo later .

l8
thetornado   +1y
mhmmmm...
65 c10. i have plans for one when im older have lots of money to blow. i want to rebuild one completely for a show truck.
well at least ur going to stay mazda with a car!
yeti   +1y
I have been gatehring parts for a 72 c-10. I have to say if you want to build an older truck the C-10 is where it is at. Unless you go to the 56 Chevys Then it is a difrent story.

I always hate to see soem one leave the mini trucks but as lone as you build a c-10 some day its all good.

YeTI
Page 1 of 1