Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Finding o.e.m parts at the junk yard for your dawg's

Finding o.e.m parts at the junk yard for your dawg's

General Discussion
views 1227
replies 2
following 3

bagged89mazda   +1y
i've been tryin to track down a b2000 wire harness for my truck here in north eastern Pennsylvania . I called del,nj, md lookin for that damn thing .. i think i called 20 -30 yards . Most common answer i got : " sorry we don't carry anything that old " I remember bout 2 years ago i was lookin for a motor for my old walk-thru mazda .. i asked one clerk at a yard and he said we don't carry anything older then 95 .. I said huh? return response was because everyone is buyin new cars/trucks now and it don't pay them well enough to keep a inventory on vehicles that are 15 years or older . this is cause of lack of space really . if they actually kept up with vehicles that are stripped down they would have more space imo. EH . i think it will get bad enough that ppl will start buying wrecked/ rotted framed mazda's to get the parts they need or may need in the future. Thats one of the reasons why i have so many parts .. but there's only so much room i have avail for storing parts . If i had a storage shed say 12x20 i could probably store alot including my truck That's sort of my intentions next winter is storing the truck in a storage bin 10x20 which will cost me 105 a month urgh ! . What do you guys think about this "shortage " of mazda factory parts ?
mark   +1y
i dont have a problem here in south georgia haha
luv2sprk   +1y
all the junk dawgs must have made their way to the south, i don't have any problem with parts here in NC. i have two parts trucks and i know atleast 3 other people within 10 mins of my house with parts dawgs.
Page 1 of 1