threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  So whats your plan for the Usergroups?

So whats your plan for the Usergroups?

General Discussion
views 3693
replies 19
following 7

thetornado   +1y
just wondering what you have in mind for the usergroups?
baha   +1y
lol i don't think we will need them but eventually I know I'll need some volunteers to be moderators
thetornado   +1y
u can keep me in mind for that. i have some experience with web stuff, and im learning more and more lately.
midnightmike   +1y
didnt u have mazdaminis.com?
thetornado   +1y
started it, but then really didnt have the time to work on it and keep it going. plus im in college and really dont have a steady income at all, so i didnt really have the money to keep the domain and pay for space.

one thing i was going to do on my site was have a live chat available at any time for users to get on. is this somthing you have thought about Baha?
midnightmike   +1y
baha, i think you got yourself another admin lol^^^^
miked   +1y
admins sometimes can be a bitch n get to cocky.. id say keep the admin/mod to yourself.. that way no one can bitch cause they wernt picked as an admin.. or atleast wait until the forum picks up before u give them away.. u dont want an ass for a mod.

just my 2 cents
baha   +1y
yea guys if i ever get cocky which i doubt i ever will smak me lol
thetornado   +1y
haha. it will be a long drive to GA for a smack, better be well prepared.

one thing i was going to do on my site was have a live chat available at any time for users to get on. is this somthing you have thought about Baha?
miked   +1y

ive seen it done on other sites... most of the time there is no one in there an it is useless.... but if people use it.. go for it.