threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  Got an idea for the site!

Got an idea for the site!

General Discussion
views 3215
replies 15
following 10

thetornado   +1y
How bout we have a How to section. any kind of mod you want to ever do to a Mazda. if we keep an index for all these how to's people can just look them up and have reference to them. have pictures and steps to do it. and instead of just posting it up, you could have a submit area, and then review it and format it for the site.
anybody else think it would be helpful?
midnightmike   +1y
ya man i was thinking the same thing, cuz i know ive got a bunch to post up
baha   +1y
Thats a great Idea man, how about ill make a main section on the front page where people can click on it and it will be like the how to articles in a magazine?
midnightmike   +1y
baha u r on the button now that'll bring more people to the site
baha   +1y
I want this site to be #1 for tech info for mazdawgs, there are so many nice rides on this site already its awsome. If you want to just go ahead and write the tech articles when you get a chance, send them to me with pictures and ill start adding them to the website.
thetornado   +1y
heres one from suicidedoors that was in mini truck'n. just an idea of what a good how to could like with pictures and insctructions for each step.

i think this will be great for everyone, lets get crackin!
sprkndawg   +1y
How To Section Is A Good Idea!
knightscape   +1y
baha, for the how to's, do you want those in an email or in a .doc or something specific?
baha   +1y
hey man .doc files are fine for me, I need to get busy haha
miked   +1y
also for the how to's you should be able to get pictures.. they help alot.. i could do a howto on a few things that i have done so far.

power steering replacement line.
taking off door panels properly.
taking off molding
replacing your whole front brakes.

ive done more just dont remember what.