threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  first one to need help.

first one to need help.

General Discussion
views 4273
replies 17
following 8

kaoss   +1y
ordering my bags and stuff from S.D.. here's my list:
Super Lift Triangulated 4-Link Kit
8-pc Step Notch Kit
Torsion Brackets
4-link lower frame mounts
Rear Shock Cross member kit
1 3 gal tank
4 3/8 "E" air dump valves
4 1/2 " E" air fill valves
1switch box
1dual needle gauge
4 2500 contitech bags

i know i need fittings, hoses, and some steel to build a crossmember out of. i'm not running shocks up front(for now) and will be running Nitrogen.
can any one think of any thing else i need?
oh yeah its a 1992 b2200 cab plus.
baha   +1y
your running 8 valves to do side to side right? You might want to pick up another gauge, have like one needle for tank, one for front, and one for back.

And I would def get a bigger tank then a 3 gallon man you would be surprised how fast air goes. Only thing i see your missing is a compressor, and water trap but I am drinkin a Miller High life right now so theres probably some i havn't picked up on lol
kaoss   +1y
running CO2 and only care about what the air pressure is in the front bags for alignment.
mmm..cold beer...
mark   +1y

if that's the case, you all set bro
baha   +1y
can't wait to see pics after you are all done man
sprkndawg   +1y
I suggest 1 single needle guage for your tank and 2 dual needle guages for (front and back) bags, also a 3 gallon tank is kinda small, id go with at least a 5 gallon but if your running nitrogen I guess its just a back up then.
justgettinstarted   +1y
are u sayin a dual needle with a needle for each bag? if hes runnin 4 valves, he should be set with just one, but if runnin 8, thats not a bad idea.
sprkndawg   +1y
if hes running a 8 valves setup he would probaly perfer to have have 2 dual needle guage so he can tell the bag pressure in each of the 4 bags.
kaoss   +1y
thanks guys I'll call now and order the stuff!
miked   +1y
dumb question but wouldnt the gas tank be in the way for the 4 link???