Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  My new 1990 B2200

My new 1990 B2200

General Discussion
views 1241
replies 7
following 4

adamlesnansky   +1y
I just picked up a '90 b2200, bone stock with a solid body and only 49k miles. Interior is near perfect and intact, the a/c still works, and best of all I only paid $675 for her. A steal!! All she needs is some paint. My plans are to re index the t bars, block and de-arch the leafs, paint it, and drive it forever.

I've already painted and cleaned her wheels

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
sincitylocal   +1y

Many of us feel the same way!!!

The addiction is strong with this one!
Cusser   +1y
Nice ! Where are you located? Maybe my key will fit and I can have it !!!

How do you people find stuff at these unbelievably low prices? And low miles?
adamlesnansky   +1y
Youngstown, Ohio. Lol, this one sat for a few years, after being driven by an old man for its entire life before that. I think he drove it to the grocery store and maybe church once a week and that's all. It even came with a camper shell that I'm only gonna use in the winter time. But as far as the price, the guy who had it broke his other vehicle and pretty much gave this gem away. I couldn't pass it up for that much money, and honestly I fell in love with it the first day.

Cusser   +1y
My truck looks like yours, 1988 Cab Plus B2200 5-speed, Caspian Blue, with AC. It's been my daily driver for 21 years now, 205K on it - even though we also have a 1998 Frontier and a 2004 Frontier (the B2200's future replacement, or so I said when I got that 3.5 years ago).
adamlesnansky   +1y
I can only hope my little truck lasts that long. I maintain my vehicles meticulouly, but unfortunately it's an uphill battle here in Ohio where they still use road salt.. I plan on wire wheeling the fish scale off my underbody and frame, then painting, THEN oiling the undercarriage before this winter. May be a little excessive, but can't be too careful...
the lizard king   +1y

I live in MN, where road salt is used heavily each winter, too. So, I just avoid driving it in the winter. This is my daily driver 8 months out of the year:

thread post photo

Congrats! Less than $700 is a steal on that truck.
adamlesnansky   +1y
Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have another vehicle to drive in the winter

Page 1 of 1