Page 1 of 5
General Discussion \  1987 B2200

1987 B2200

General Discussion
views 7555
replies 42
following 8

the lizard king   +1y
My truck. My dad gave it to me 2.5 years ago. I've put a lot of work into it to get it like it is today. For the most part it's stock, and I haven't lowered it, since I use it to haul things occasionally.

It's just a standard base extended cab B2200. I've installed an aftermarket clock and am currently installing an aftermarket tachometer. I'm just trying to figure out where to put it which will look best.
shortymattman   +1y
Heres my location
post photo
Cusser   +1y
My tach is on the steering cluster too,but positioned more to the right, so it only blocks the 100 and 110 mph readings on the odometer - like a B2200 can hit those speeds !!!
shortymattman   +1y
guess I don't pay attention to the speedo much...
cherokeed   +1y
Nice truck if it were mines I'd clean it up tint windows and add clear lights and clean the rims up throw in weber add a slideing window.
geterdun   +1y

No long or steep hills where you live
the lizard king   +1y

I was thinking to the left of the instrument cluster just above the vent.
the lizard king   +1y

Do you have your illumination wire hooked up to your dimmer roller/switch to the left of the instrument cluster?
the lizard king   +1y

I actually like the stock lights on it. I'm kind of old school with how it appears.

I plan on moving back to California one of these days, and I'm not sure that it would pass smog inspection with a Weber 32/36 carb.

The rims are clean.
geterdun   +1y
Nice the way you put that head on my wife's body!