Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  New member from Kansas

New member from Kansas

General Discussion
views 1638
replies 9
following 5

dougivks   +1y
Thought I joined up here with my last mazda, but can't find myself, so I'll just rejoin with my second mazda. Wife bought it for me two years ago, have been slow to get started on it. But now that I finally have a house with a garage, it's time to change all that. 89 Extended cab, mild drop at the moment, weber carb and pacesetter header. Plan to start bagging it soon. Not new to bagged trucks, but never built a mazda before.
post photo
1hotdawg   +1y
Looks good man.
tucknrimmaz   +1y
Welcome and looks good. Mazda trucks are easy to build. I know we all love them!
amevl   +1y
welcome where at in kansas.wifes family lives in Topeka,might drive my mazda out there this fall
dougivks   +1y

Hutchinson, about two hours south of topeka, just north-west of wichita.
dougivks   +1y
I never started a project thread (it would have been slow and uneventful) but here she is at the present. Will be 4 linked this winter, currently running monoleaf with the overload spring in. Still have to add shocks all around (definitely not driving it daily right now) and do some more work on the bed. And she really needs a good washing to get rid of the 2 years of dust that's built up while in the garage.
post photo
low_life77   +1y
Back from the dead haha. Truck looks good man like those wheels! The front looks bagged already but I suppose it would with no shocks Keep up the good work man good to see your still working on it.

Chance
dougivks   +1y
It is bagged all the way around. The front end is laying crossmember, but the rear is holding it up since it's still running leafs. Yep, love these wheels, got a killer deal from a friend on them.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Coming along nicely!
dougivks   +1y
guess I might as well update this again... finally got the 4 link done last fall.
post photo
Page 1 of 1